Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

7 years old

Considering this is 7 years old, it looks superb even compared to some of the flash you see today. If it had looked this good as a series I think WB or Fox may have bought it out.

Birdy Bob 4: Comic Relief Birdy Bob 4: Comic Relief

Comic Relief???

Nice little animation but I have to disagree with the message, I believe charity begins at home and im more likely to give money to the NSPCC or RSPCA or even the Macmillan fund than to have it sent to another country. Dont get me wrong I dont agree with what goes on in Africa but why should we help when weve got our Debt in society to pay off and plenty of people needing help over here in the UK. So you still get 8 stars and a 5, and yes I do donate to charity.

Greencheekyconure responds:

Thanks, If you are in another country it dosent matter XD

St. Paddy's Day Massacre St. Paddy's Day Massacre

hahaha

loved it, also nice use of half life sound fx, lol

Rapheus responds:

I mean hey, it's a folder with hundreds of useful sound effects right? :D

Help Japan Help Japan

Nice

Brilliantly simple, yet so effective, this could actually be a relief advert. I loved the Blood drop becoming into the flag a nice use of symbolism.

Scorpion's Rage Episode 1 Scorpion's Rage Episode 1

Retarded = Epic

Ive been to youtube and watched the other episodes, this is definately the best one so faer, but still not good enough to recieve a full 10, maybe once its had flash conversion and it doesnt look as pixelated you might get it. XD

The Epic Story The Epic Story

LOL

Maybe not so epic of a story, remove it then record an x-factor style deep voiceover for it like my mate did when sat next to me while watching it, then re-submit it. thats all folks...

The 3 Pigs MV The 3 Pigs MV

Errm okay, lol

Brilliant tune, what a choice for backing track, hahaha. Great lyrics and nice animation, cant wait to see what youve done to sonic and knuckles.

Moustaches Moustaches

OMG ROFL

Weebl you are a god, ive loved your stuff since the badger song now your singing about moustaches, brilliant definately putting this on my phone. Keep up the amazing work.

Maniac Mansion Maniac Mansion

LOL

This took me back, haha. Im working on a complete visual and audio remake of Day of the Tentacle, If you think you can help in any way then let me know. All I need are programmers and maybe a little help with the art but sound is a no-brainer my mates can do good impressions of the original 16 bit voices, lol. Anyway if you think you could help then PM me. or email: dayofthetentacle@live.co.uk